by Adam the Editor
I always like to stay relevant and I also like to talk about trainers.
So, I decided to make a post about ‘essential’ trainers. When I say ‘essential’ trainers I mean trainers that everyone should own. Classics as well as contemporaries that belong in every man’s wardrobe. Some are cheap and easy to find whilst others are more elusive and expensive. Try and see how many you can tick off from my list below!
There are a lot more that I could put down but I think this selection gives a fair overview of the trainer market. Plus, I think all of these trainers are perfect for right now!!
1. Common Projects Vintage Achilles Panelled Leather and Suede Sneakers - £280 from Mr Porter
2. Nike Air Force One Hi-Top Sneakers - £70 from Size?
3. Balenciaga Suede and Leather Sneakers - £295 from Balenciaga.com
4. Adidas Superstar II - £62 from Adidas.com
5. Rick Owens Two-Tone Hi-Top Sneakers - £660 from Harvey Nichols
6. New Balance 577 Running Sneakers - £75 from Oki-Ni
7. Jimmy Choo Belgravia Croc-Embossed Hi-Top Sneakers - £475 from Mr Porter
8. Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers - £95 from Nike
9. Adidas x Jeremy Scott Instinct Hi-Top Sneakers - £125 from Size?